School Fees 2022-2023
The Tuition Fee includes all costs relating to the delivery of the curriculum, morning snacks and lunch.
Additional Admission Fees
Application Fee: 2,000 baht paid once at time of application, non-refundable.
Entrance Fee: 50,000 baht paid once upon acceptance of the school offer and before the child enters the school, non-refundable.
Deposit: 40,000 baht paid once before the child enters the school, returned upon withdrawal of a student from the school providing all fees have been cleared.
School Uniform: primary level grades, individually priced, available at the school shop.
Field Trips: fee varies depending on trip itinerary.
After School Activities: fees vary based on activities selected (optional).
Summer Camp: fee varies depending on program details (optional).
Late Pick Up: 250 baht for after school child minding from 3pm to 4pm (optional).
Late Payment: 5% surcharge for late payment of invoices which are overdue by more than 14 days.
Sibling Tuition Fee Discount: the second child in school will receive a 10% discount on the Tuition Fee, the third and subsequent child in school will receive a 15% discount on the Tuition Fee.
Sibling Entrance Fee Discount: the second and subsequent child entering the school will receive a 50% discount on the Entrance Fee.
Sibling Deposit Discount: the second and subsequent child entering the school will receive a 50% discount on the Deposit Fee.
Tuition Fee Discount: 5% Tuition Fee discount if the full year’s Tuition Fee is paid in advance.
Prospective students who wish to apply to Finnway International School Phuket will need to complete an application form and pay an application fee. Your child’s application will then be considered against the admissions criteria and you will be notified if they are to be offered a place. Applications are considered in chronological order of receipt. We welcome new applications throughout the academic year.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Completed and signed Application Form.
- An application fee of 2,000 Baht.
- Photocopy of parents and child’s passports and visas.
- Photocopies of child’s birth certificate.
- 2 passport size photographs (not older than 6 months).
- Official transcript or report cards from the previous school (translated into English).
- Educational assessment or specialist reports (where applicable).
Once these documents have been submitted and the application fee has been received, the admissions office will review the application file. More information may be requested from you or the previous school. We will then contact your family to schedule age-specific assessments, which may take the form of a meeting with the Head of School and the class teacher. You will then be notified whether your child has met the criteria for admission.
- Early years students are assessed by completing informal and practical activities in the classroom.
- Parents will be interviewed by the Head of School about the philosophy and values of the child’s family and any other information concerning the child.
- Although admissions to our school is open to students of all nationalities, the main language of instruction is English. Full participation in our curriculum requires proficiency in the English Language.
When a place is offered, the entrance fee and deposit must be paid within seven (7) days. If the entrance fee and deposit is not received within 7 days, priority will be given to other applicants. The first installment of tuition fees is due on the 1st of June for August entry, and prior to the student’s commencement at other times during the school year.